comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Man that 130i looks great! If Palin wins in 2012, I'll be moving somewhere that I can get one.

As for the comment about not buying a 4 cylinder BMW, that's almost as strange as a car enthusiast with an M3 not knowing about the 1er hatch. BMW has so much history with four cylinders, including the original E30 M3 that even their headquarters has four towers to represent the "horrible" four cylinder.

Quick, Americans, get out and see the world, there's a lot out there.
Thankīs There are many Pics in my Photostory But there are a few changes in Progress... The new black PP Frontflaps and a black painted Diffusor is not on the pics yet

BMW got some serious Problems with some "Fourbangerīs" ... Many 116 and 118i got Problems with the "Steuerkette" (sorry i dont know the Word in English), its the opposite to that Part (Belt) that need replaced at 30 thousend Miles (VW/Audi etc. Engines). I hope you understand what i mean .But that downsizing Engines are the Future... and i think its not the badest Way... at least itīs an BMW

I think when GM was smart enough, they had to sell the Opel Cars much much earlier in the US... There are enough Car Tests here in Germany that clearly says "an European V6 or R6 got a better MPG than allmoust every 4 Cylinder Engine that comming out of the States"

The Problem is, wheve got higher Fuel Prices here... The Manufacturer had to build Cars with a good/better MPG, otherwise nobody will buy Cars here

For Example. One Liter Super is here right now 1.45€. That means 1 Gallone = 7,058 USD . How much is 1 Gallone right now in the US?

Greetz

Marco
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #
Appreciate 0