View Single Post
      09-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #439
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImolaMoop View Post
Most people can’t comprehend the level of crazy that borderline personality brings. In order to date one you have to be very hard on them and never full emotionally commit.

I’m still dating mine.

She has crazy episodes but never directs them towards me. She knows how that would end. Lots of self harm scars. Suicide threats and attempts. Downloaded an app to translate her words to her cat. Reckless bevahior with tattoos and shopping. Always skipping school. Zero relationship with her father. Unbelievable narcissistic episodes.

It’s a real treat to watch sometimes.

Let’s me do absolutely ridiculous things to her in bed and she’s very hot which is why I’m in. Very loyal as well, which is unusual for BPD.
I can relate. The second wife was eat up with BPD. Basically anything that you couldn't handle is exactly what she would do. She would make plans to do things she knew I would be upset about, then intentionally start a fight with me over something minute; escalate it so she could pretend to be so mad that she would leave then go do what she wanted and use it as an excuse that she did this because she was mad about the argument. Just like yours, she was ridiculously hot, a great cook and the sex was beyond intense but you have a odd one with the loyal bit; most are not this way. In fact, it's almost unbelievable. Good luck....you ultimately know where this will goo though.

btw.....downloaded and app to communicate with her cat????? I bet the sex is amazing!
Appreciate 0