View Single Post
      01-13-2024, 02:56 AM   #112
Persian
Rep
Drives: F30

Hello,

Even if the questions and answers regarding troubleshooting were a while ago, you could still get help or a solution for the cruise control/with or without ACC for the F models.

Now I also have a question regarding the message (cruise control system failed). The only difference is my error message code: 48002D ICM,ACC: interface combination in the program (Ista), with most of the other errors in the other forums.

Just the basic knowledge so that there are no questions afterwards: I have already retrofitted several of my vehicles with full equipment and managed to do a lot of things that are very rare and therefore I know the F models F2X F3X... (very well). Now for the description of the error: It's about one of my vehicles Bmw F31 that was retrofitted with ACC: If I activate cruise control, even if I switch off the ACC on the steering wheel, there is still no error. The error message only appears as soon as you press the setting speed on the steering wheel. This also applies to the Lim button on the steering wheel. However, you can see that the number on the speedometer increases or decreases when you press it without changing the speed of the vehicle. The buttons themselves seem to work on both sides of the steering wheel. Of course I have several MFT/DSC/ICM... for ACC and could check whether it's the buttons (breakage/corrosion..), switching center or something else. I just wanted to ask if anyone had already had the same error message in the system before I check all the components/control devices/plugs that depend on each other, as it is a bit time-consuming and especially in winter. I'll check one or two components in the meantime, maybe I'll find the cause in the next few days and still enter the cause for the next person who has a similar message.

Just for info. (Everything works in the speedometer test/combi test, Acc sensors are not dirty, Acc had always worked,
My cruise control in the F31 has been working for 3 years).

I thank you in advance.

Last edited by Persian; 01-13-2024 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 0