View Single Post
      01-20-2022, 08:58 PM   #21
hubbahubba
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Interesting, but it still seems to suffer from the biggest flaw IMO and that’s creating a seal on your skin. In this case all around your face instead of just nose and mouth. If anything I see that might be more troublesome as it’s more area to seal. My biggest issue is maintaining that seal.

I remember the guy who ran the study telling me he loved his and actually made him fall asleep as soon as he felt that air coming in. I dunno, I hate mine with a passion. Maybe because I never felt I had any lack of sleep or sleeping “issues”. So I went from IMO sleeping just fine to now having to strap all this shit to my face just to take a nap and can’t sleep a wink without it. When I do manage to fall asleep on the couch or something without it I wake up feeling like absolute shit!

I also wake up with my mouth sooooo dry. Even with the humidifier crap turned up to max. It actually use to hurt it was so dry it would crack. Had to buy a chin strap and that helped a lot, but till dry.
As to seal, strap that shit on tight.

As to waking up from a nap on the couch and feeiling like shit, I feel ya. I don't nap on the couch anymore.

Dry mouth, ya me too. No real answer for you, but better than waking up dead. My score last night was ZERO events over 8 hours. Sure as hell beats 45 events an hour. I've been up since 4AM, and still feel pretty good. Prior to having a machine I would have been dead tired by 8 or 9 AM. Just sayin'.
Appreciate 1