View Single Post
      01-20-2022, 08:35 PM   #20
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
So sorry to read that, thats way too young to lose your dad. My problem is I act naive to the problem b/c I have gone 14 yrs with essentially doing nothing about it. Its a false sense of security

Mine would be medical, my tongue moves to the back of my throat. Problem with surgery is they say after 6 months the scar tissue builds and essentially does the same as your tongue moving AND is very painful surgery. PASS
Although I could lose weight now (20 lbs) I was probably 40 lbs lighter when I was diagnose and def not a pound overweight back then.

I hear you, I hate the thing. Mines brand new and quiet but you got hoses and cords next to the bed and BS on your face etc....ughhh

I'm no doctor but I play a gynocologist at home. Its unlikely it went away without major changes in weight but whatever it was be glad it didnt stick around
After dad died, mom told me that dad would wake multiple times every night, gasping for air. His heart never got decent rest, plus it was shorted adequate oxygen. Thinking back (dad has been gone for 40 years), dad started complaining of fatigue about 5 years before he passed away. So, he started working shorter days at our mom and pop TV store. Then he started giving me shirts that didn't fit him anymore. This didn't make sense to me at first, and I didn't think much of it at the time. The fact of the matter was that his chest was expanding to accommodate his enlarging heart. None of us recognized the symptoms, which all seem so obvious today.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 0