View Single Post
      03-15-2022, 12:49 PM   #12699
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Fellow 40s weirdo with no kids, man oh man are you not kidding. I live here too (I actually think we live in the same town) and the women here are batshit crazy. It's funny that you mention the demographics that you do; I'm 46 and have NO trouble attracting women in their 20s or divorcees in their early to mid 50s. The problem is both of the demographics are swarming with people who don't have their shit together. It's brutal out here.
I live in Smyrna but do most of my troublemaking in Atlanta proper because I used to live there but had to get out to be able to buy.

But likely most of my issue comes from my preferred social activities: Motorcycles, fitness, camping(primitive)/hiking, adventure racing, my dog, etc.

Obviously the location and the things like motorcycles is what is driving the younger crowd, you don't usually find older women into bikes that arent the leathery harley ones. Also hanging in Edgewood/4th/Inman/EAV probably isnt helping, the career girls dont tend to get off the beltline.

Ive also always been a baby face. Helps me blend in with the youts but might also be attracting the wrong type of 40 year old woman. I was cougar bait in college and still apparently haven't outgrown that. They all just seem to have a bad breakup and haven't done the work to unpack it.

If this chicks next attempt doesn't work out I'm going to take a step back and do my own thing. Coming into peak season for all of the things I like to do and I want to do more of it (save for travel, probably avoid Europe until Putin is dead). Already did my first track of the season and was up last night buying a couple grand worth of parts to replace my slipper clutch and QC sprocket kits to change gearing for tracks.

I still haven't been PROPERLY single for more than a month for, shit, 14 years. Its been so long since I've been a master of my own domain Im not even sure I would mind it for a bit.
Appreciate 1