03-14-2022, 01:10 PM   #12696
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
WW FTMFW!!!!!
LOL yes, now you know why Im willing to let her try...

She needs to get her ass back on the side of that hot/crazy line. 95% of the time she would be on the line of the wife zone but then occasionally leaps over the line into the danger zone.

She averages way down into the sweet spot of the "date zone" but I'm looking for something more substantial and am 41 so no longer have the patience for the outbursts, she has to get that under control. In most other facets she is awesome. Makes her own money, can be independent, libido through the roof, moto friendly, willing to try new things, etc.

Otherwise its back to dating again. Problem is my hobbies and social circle (being a childless weirdo and risk taker) means I only tend to meet two types of women:

1. In their 20s and lots of fun but don't know what they want to be when they grow up, and that gets old. I'm not looking to parent.

2. Friends of friends wives, usually divorced and have yet to meet one who is over it yet. I'm over pulling my hair out trying to figure out why some girl is flipping out only to eventually realize I'm fighting the ghost of her ex.
Appreciate 2