View Single Post
      10-15-2021, 05:11 PM   #11553
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

The "lie" topic personally got way overblown. EVERYBODY lies. Everybody. But there's a big difference between bold faced lies and little white lies.

Sedan pulls someone over for speeding.
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
Perp - "no officer, I have no clue."
Like he didn't know he was doing 65 in a 45 or did a Cali roll through a stop sign.

Sedan's woman - "babe, do you think this outfit makes me look fat?"

Sedan's got two options here. Tell me which one he's going with.
1. "Babe, maybe you shouldn't have had that funnel cake at Disneyland the other day."
2. "Babe. Why you fishing for compliments? You know your body is banging."

Could she have put on weight? Maybe. But he's not stupid enough to admit it if she has. Doesn't matter if he cares or doesn't care, he doesn't want to sleep on the couch. You don't think she doesn't know if her pants fit a little more snug? Of course she does.

Big difference than being say Usher and lying about STD's to take some woman to bed vs telling your significant other she still looks sexy after they've put on love pounds.

As for the lying about profession is considered rape or whatever asinine comment that was made? Do you know how many athletes or even wealthy individuals do not disclose what they do for a living right off the bat? Not until they get to know somebody first? Same goes for successful women or women with a large net portfolio. Is it lying? Sure, if you look at the world only in black and white. But it wasn't done maliciously. If you are a hit man, you gonna tell every person you take on a date you're a fucking hit man?!

Now, if you're on unemployment or say you're a stripper but tell people you're an attorney, a CEO, a former Olympian, whatever, is it still rape? Good luck getting that tried in a court of law. And before the white knights have a field day, I'm certainly not condoning such behavior, just pointing out how stupid the reference is. And if you read that last paragraph only from a male perspective, that's on you. Women can be an attorney, CEOs or former olympians.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25086.50
King Rudi13154.00