View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 10:54 AM   #5125
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
For the meet-and-greet I don't reveal much about my lifestyle. I park so that they can't see what I'm climbing out of, I put my watch in my pocket, and I dress pretty generic. I want to gauge our mutual interest in each other, with the "stuff" out of the way for the time being. Later in the game, of course, we'll want figure out if our lifestyles are compatible. But for the first couple of encounters, I just want to see if we can have fun together. If we can't do that, nothing else matters.

I've never used a car to impress anybody. I only buy cars for my own tastes and enjoyment. And besides, it wouldn't work for the sort of woman I'm looking for. Even if she knew what it was.
You and I sound much alike. Curious as to what watch(es) you're rocking. I have several but my daily is my TAG F-1; although I can't wear it work and around here if it isn't Fossil, Seiko or Rolex no one has any idea what it is.
Appreciate 1