FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You may want to smooth things out a bit in your communication from what I'm reading here. If they want food, I suggest asking what their 3 fav restaurants are and pick one of those. Remember your objectives...

On the distance, some people don't mind it, some mind it quite a bit. I had a lady driving about 280 miles, one way to spend weekends with me. She had no problem doing it and I also reciprocated. If they can't invest a little time, you are better off without them.

Good luck!
Cheers-mk
Yea? I didn't post the actual conversation. Communication was fine. She bailed after I suggested the place. No time for games so I moved on. Likely another one on there just for validation & was never going to meet anyway. Someone that wants to meet you won't play high maintenance b/c you didn't get taken for lobster. The goal there was ass for me anyway so no loss.

On the other one, 15 minutes is not distance. That's straight lazy. Like I said, called her on it & blocked. I'm not upset. It's funny & sad that people are actually out there doing this dumb shit.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34184.50
premier3is1631.50