CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
She is not a member of this forum, to my knowledge. She could care less about cars except in supporting me. I'm 33 and I admire my wife for being a college educated mindful mother, a teacher, a supportive wife, a reliable sibling and otherwise inspiring person to be around. I tell her these things and I truly believe them.

/preach end

Bad Experience:

After my first divorce I dated a lot of girls that I met in college. 1 in particular I don't keep in contact with because of many bad experiences. I met her at a show I was playing for a birthday party. She's a great looking girl who seems to have her life on track with the exception of being a psychology major forgiven and moving on lol. We hooked up that first night and all was well except her asking me to not use protection because its her preference. I'm in college, I met you 3 hours ago. I'm using protection. The next day she calls me to go out to dinner and I am excited to see her so I agree. I meet her at a local Italian place and when I get there she's at the bar and a little tipsy. I sit at the bar with her and have a few and she gets WASTED. beer beer, shot shot shot shot shot shot..WASTED. She wants to go back to my place and I agree. I call a cab. She throws a fit that I won't drive my car. I've had 3 beers and a shot and I live 20 minutes away, I'd rather not drive, honestly. After her tirade ends we take the cab back to my place and I set up a nice fire for us in the living room. She excuses herself to the bathroom, vomits everywhere and falls into the bathtub, then starts screaming for help (literally at the top of her lungs). Now my roommate is up and upset about the whole incident. I get her wound down and then the police show up at my door because my neighbors heard screaming...After they tell me that I'm trying to rape this girl, they offer to drive her home. I agree with them, she should go home. She attempts to fight both police officers so that she can stay and they literally just left they were so annoyed. At this point she's going to pass out, so I clean her up and take her to my bedroom and put her to bed. I still have explaining to do with my roommate, so I go out to the living room and have "the talk" about what is acceptable and what isn't when sharing a house. Drunk girl is back! This time slurring her speech so bad I can't understand her, naked and trying to jump my nuts on the couch in front of my roommate. I take her back to my room where I find that she has pissed in my bed and taken apart my closet... I am a patient person, I promise. At this point I get upset and she starts crying. I'm hugging her crying naked body when she finally passes out again. I go out and sleep on the couch, furious but trying to find forgiveness. I have overdrank, too. It happens. The next morning she says she never wants to talk to me again because of how rude I was to her last night. I totally agree with her. I was out of line, good bye. For the next month this girl calls me all the time and breaks into my house to sleep in my bed with me (coming in through my window that she broke the lock on). I had to quietly move to not see her again. I also deleted my facebook and myspace accounts for almost 3 months. When I reopened my facebook...I had to have a police officer tell her that I was getting a restraining order on her. She texts me that I'm a pussy because I couldn't just tell her how I felt. I refer her to about 200 texts messages. Luckily she went to jail soon after this for DUI, assaulting an officer and possession of prescription drugs. I was AFRAID of women for a while after this whole shenanigan...
You are a patient person. Asking you to not use protection after knowing her for 3 hours should've been the first sign. If she "prefers it" she probably has a lot of things you would prefer not to have.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00