View Single Post
      01-09-2019, 11:27 AM   #2846
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
I have an interesting story to tell and this is as good a place as any.

At my previous employer (worked there 1985-2000) had my eye on a girl that was not in my department, we played company volleyball together after work. At the time she was married so I had no real interest, other than I could see she was attractive and a nice person.

Fast forward to 1995 and I find out through the grapevine that she was getting a divorce. I approached her trying to feel her out on whether she would want to go out with me. Turns out she was in a relationship and nicely told me that she wanted to see how things would go with this guy first.

I leave said company in 2001 and in 2014 I find out my former coworkers got together once a year at a bar to catch up. I decide to go out of curiosity.
This girl walks in "alone" and looks pretty good for mid-fifties.
We start talking and I could tell she wanted to date me.. but I was used to single lifestyle and wanted to remain living that way.

She started sending me emails and I finally decide to go out with her in 2016. An already long story short. She moved in this past September after selling her house and things are stressful at times because of the adjustment
for both of us. Most of the time things are fine.. but she says sometimes she is down and feels lost?..... Bigger adjustment for her than me but I'm a little worried on what if things don't work out. Guess... time will tell.
Wow.....that's quite the time line in attraction. That's cool that after all those years that you still ended up together on whatever level. What are your concerns exactly in the event that things do not work out, if you don't mind my asking.
Appreciate 0