Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I don't mind at all; that's why we are all here, a gathering of the minds.

I was a terrible husband to my first wife. Although all relationships are a two way street, I should have been a better husband. My second wife treated me exactly how I treated my first. It's the great circle of life. I felt that the lesson for me to learn in the second marriage was being taught how the first wife felt and how to change my behaviors. The pattern with the second wife was that everything would be great for about 6 months and then for 3 months she lost her shit and would go crazy doing stupid things. It took me a while to realize that the pattern had nothing to do with me, it was her. She lacked attention from her father as a child and her mother treated her terribly. The second wife was the prettiest of the 6 daughters that her mother bore and the smartest. Her mother resented her because of this. With this being said, any attention that a man showed her was almost impossible for her to turn down, especially if he was attractive. Basically anytime that a man would show her attention, she would compare me to them. If they had a nicer car, she was gone. If they made more money, she was gone. If they had a bigger dick, she was gone. After 3 months of us being apart during these cycles for 7 years, she would come back and tell me how she made a mistake and how sorry she was. Like a fool, because I was head over heels in love with her, I would take her back.

After 7 years what ended it was a friend of hers that she had always referred to as her pen-pal who lives in the UK, his mother passed away and he was awarded some form of inheritance. Within two weeks she stopped replying to text messages or answering the phone at all. I assumed this was another start of the 6 month/3 month cycle so I just stopped trying. A month later she sent me a text stating she was married and leaving the country. I haven't seen her since.

Back story, we were married for 3 years. This is the same wife that tried to have me arrested for domestic assault a few pages back in this thread. I divorced her after that, but we continued to see each other on and off throughout the next 4 years. She would decide she wanted more, better, etc. then I would start dating someone else and she couldn't handle that I could do better and would come back to wreck what I had, then leave again a few months later. Crazy vicious cycle for far too long.

I still get random emails from her apologizing for what she has done; I got one just a few months ago.
damn... now I completely get why you put that quote in your signature.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00