View Single Post
      12-28-2018, 12:49 PM   #41
milemarker60
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E70, (2) F32s

Typically a lurker on the bimmerpost forums but figured I'd chime in. I've had a watch problem for many years up til recently and have pretty much liquidated my collection. Only pieces I kept were fat divers...my daily wear Oris TT1 1000M (gave to my son) and 7609 47mm 1000M Small Seconds. Truth be told I wear a Suunto rubber watch now daily and the 7609 sits on a winder 99% of the time. If my eyes were better I'd probably be sporting an apple watch for daily. The Oris is big and chunky without being too flashy and made fairly well. I personally think they are the best value in the <$2K automatics and one of the cheapest to have serviced. You can wear them around without anyone noticing unlike the typical Rolexs, Panerais, etc. so if you're looking to get the attention then Oris' are probably not for you. I just like the look which really should be a cornerstone of any wearer or collector. Great entry level automatic that you can actually wear all the time without worry about damaging and destroying the value. Strap it on and get to it.
Appreciate 0