View Single Post
      09-08-2021, 12:55 PM   #22
BMWGUYinCO
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22 M850 Convertible '23 X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Boardwalk is next to Epcot right? I believe my son and I walked around that area as we were taking the gondolas around which was fun. They brake at the very last second, scared the crap out of us and a week or two after we left, I’ve read that some of them crashed. $654/night is up there. Ever stayed at Contemporary Resort? Ever since I was a lower case g I’ve always wanted to stay there but price has been a factor facing MK. Have fun there and let me know if you see any Stitch stuff in MK, my wife’s favorite character.
We've stayed at just about every resort in DisneyWorld and while the Contemporary is awesome, especially for the monorail access, by far the Boardwalk is our favorite. Not only can you just walk into Epcot (via an entrance next to the England pavilion) but at night they have all kinds of activities in front of the hotel just like they would on the real Boardwalk so there is a ton of atmosphere.

But speaking of Contemporary, Disney is opening a new steakhouse in that resort called "Steakhouse 71", which is named after the year the theme park opened. DisneyLand in California used to have one too called "Steakhouse 55" (also named after the year that theme park opened) but for some unknown reason - they closed it recently and we heard it will not be re-opening.

I'll keep an eye out for Stitch merchandise for you. We loved finding the Lelo & Stitch characters for a photo op but as you probably already know - during the Covid madness you can no longer get a picture standing next to any character - you can only photograph them from like 15 feet away.
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6810.00