03-02-2022, 03:50 PM   #432
Piper1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
My local Ford dealer wants only $94k for a 2-door Wildtrak. Who are the idiots paying anywhere near these prices? Probably financing for 84 months and then in 3 years when their Bronco is worth $30k and they owe $80k they will be wondering what happened. lol
Kinda like the zupra release. The 2020 zupra I test drove back in 2020 when they “ran the numbers” under the dealer incentives/discounts was a +10k there and when I questioned it they said cause of market value. Wasn’t launch edition either. I told them that put it in the same price as a F Type I’m in no hurry I’ll wait. 4 months later they called me back practically pleading if I’d buy it for 2k under msrp. Told them I’d have to think about it.

Test drove wild track it’s nice but beyond my budget even on employee discount. Long family friends of the owners of the dealership way before they got into the business. Most new inventory on their lot are orders for pick up. Not sure if it’s everywhere but right now 0 down to order. Some of it I think dealers are using that to build inventory on anything backed out on.
Appreciate 0