01-13-2022, 11:03 AM   #10
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post

You can get the S-Class style interior on the 450+ which features a large space and different options of wood or a really cool ambient light trim as only the 580 and 53 feature the Hyperscreen standard (and for the moment unavailable on 450+ due to the chip shortage). I will say though after seeing the Hyperscreen in person it does look very impressive, definitely more wow-factor or for those who are techies.
Yeah I've seen the EQS without the Hyperscreen and am still not a fan at all of the dash design even with the wood. It's very upright, and the trim pieces are very curvy/swoopy. I like a solid square piece like on the S-class. Just personal preference.

I agree with your point about the E-Tron GT. From the start I felt the internet was overrating the looks. I've seen a handful in real life and they just look like any ordinary Audi to me, maybe because the examples I saw were in greyscale colors with ordinary looking wheels. At least Audi didn't create something ugly like nearly every other EV.

I think the Taycan is the best looking EV, with the decade-old Model S in second place.
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00