c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Me too. I live rural too with great, I mean really great roads just at the end of my driveway. Police presence is very low in my county, although recently they've found me a few times; however the deer and black bear population is quite robust (go ahead and try to see a black bear at night...). I regularly park my BMWs wet and steaming of burning odors that makes me re-think my sanity. The wildlife keep my speeds in check, but I have found that any car above 250 HP and a good suspension is more than enough for killing yourself should a moment of driving error arise.
When I bought my C7, at the time, it was the most expensive car I ever bought. It took a little while for the psychology of that to pass. Meaning, always worried about something happening or damaging it. But after that passed and I got more comfortable with how it drove etc, it’s really just another car. Yes a pretty special car, but just a car I am fortunate enough to enjoy. I have averaged about 1,000 miles a month. I do avoid crappy winter weather but drive it at least three times a week right now. It’s a plastic, carbon fiber and aluminum car, it’s not going to rust.
Appreciate 2
GenXer1363.00
jjasonSU194.00