View Single Post
      01-30-2019, 07:48 AM   #3072
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Hung out for a little bit on Sunday morning to go grocery shopping. I noticed she did her makeup and wore perfume. I went to a friend's party a few hours later and she insisted I come back after the party to hang out because she was making food.

We also hung out on Monday after work (strictly as friends, like she wanted). We didn't talk all day today then I get a message a few minutes ago asking if I was asleep. I asked if she needed something and she said sorry, goodnight and that I didn't understand. I asked her to help me understand and no reply...

Hmmm. I'm too old for this stuff. Now it's past my bedtime.
She's into you man. It's very obvious. Where you messed up here is asking her if she needed something when she texted you. The reasoning behind her response of "Sorry, goodnight" is that her feelings were hurt in the crass response of asking if she needed something. A simple "yes" would have yielded a much different reply from her.

Women don't go grocery shopping with someone who is just a friend. I have several female friends that I am close with. I have never gone grocery shopping with any of them. If a woman takes the time to put on make up and perfume to be around you, this is a clear indication that their appearance to you matters. If she insisted that you come see her after said party because she made food, this means that she made the food for you as an means of getting you to be there.

My man, you need to be proactive here. Stroke her ego. Let her know how you feel. Try a simple text message of "Just thinking of you" randomly; you'd be amazed at how simple gestures work to your benefit. I can't help but feel that you are letting something, most only fantasize about, slip through your fingers due to not knowing how to handle the situation.

I can honestly picture her in my mind talking about you to her friends having the discussion of what else can she do to get you to notice her. I get messages from women complaining about the men that they are interested in not paying attention or acting as if they are not interested quite a bit. She's going out of her way here, pay attention and act accordingly....that is if this is what you want.

If this is something that you truly want to explore with her and make the genuine effort with but need help with how to handle it, by all means ask for advice. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. Post here or feel free to PM me.
Appreciate 6
bimmette6455.50
nyalpine907444.00
MKSixer34190.50