Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
So help me out here...

I've resisted Instagram all these years but am thinking of caving in since it makes a lot of girls more "accessible." Meaning you can DM or a lot of girls are more comfortable sharing IG handles than phone numbers. Anybody have an opinion on this?

IG launched when I was in college but I never made the switch to it, reason being because I hate what IG "represents." Attention seeking, shallow/vapid behavior, needless self promotion, etc. but I've reached a point where I feel like its hurting me more by not having it!
dont do it, shit is stupid. i dont have an IG and i never will.

i love when i match with a girl on tinder or bumble and when the conversation progresses and they ask for my instagram and they get all weirded out when i tell them i dont have one. it makes it easy to weed out the shitty people who prioritize creating an image over sharing real experiences.
General rule of thumb, always good to see a girls Instagram because that's the image they try to portray of themselves. If they're trying to be "trendy", every other picture is with their arms wrapped around another guy, and they have a huge following/ post ass/bikini pics can usually tell if they're a whore or a housewife
2021 M2 Competition DCT Hockenheim Silver
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9741.50