Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Felipe Massa hopes to be Williams' Lionel Messi

Felipe Massa hopes to be Williams' Lionel Messi

LOL!!! WTF???!!!!

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...ish-grand-prix

Felipe Massa joked that he hopes to be Williams' Lionel Messi at the Spanish Grand Prix after watching the Argentine's exploits for Barcelona against Bayern Munich.

On Wednesday night Massa was at the Nou Camp to watch Barcelona beat Bayern Munich 3-0 in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final. Messi was the hero with two goals and Massa, who was visited by Barcelona striker Neymar Jr during winter testing, pointed to the Argentine for motivation ahead of this weekend's race.

"Yesterday [I was at] the game," Massa told journalists. "I was there, it was nice to see Barcelona playing - it was amazing and so strong so I hope we can have a similar result like they had yesterday as well here!"

Massa was then asked who he thinks is the Messi of the Williams team and the Brazilian laughed, replying: "I hope me! I will try."

Speaking more seriously about the weekend, Massa said Williams needs to keep an eye on the looming Red Bulls as it looks to at least consolidate third in the pecking order behind Ferrari.

"We will try everything we can. It's definitely another race after three weeks, we're working to have lots of parts on the car. We don't know how much more or less we have compared to the other teams. I hope we can have a good weekend here. I don't think things will change completely from the first four race and this race, but I hope we can have a good weekend.

"We always need to be worried. Red Bull is a team which won four championships in a row, they know how to win and we know they have a very strong team. Definitely we need to have our eyes open to everybody."