04-13-2023, 02:51 PM   #66
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcarFan View Post
I`ve never put anyone on my ignore list on any forum that I`m on.

I find that if someone has a lot of people on their ignore list are usually the ones that try to push their agenda/lifestyle on others, and when they don`t agree with other peoples views/opinions they somehow feel threatened and/or superior to others, so they think that they are the smart/normal ones, when in fact they are the special ones.
That`s why I (and a lot of other people) look forward to my daily dose of their bullshit, so I can get my fix .

At least that`s what I`ve experienced on other forums.

There's a lot of keyboard warriors online, they talk a lot thru the keyboard because they are book smart, or know how to write and read English well. But when you meet them in person it`s a completely different story.
That`s why you never see them post a picture of themselves online.
It's interesting you mentioned this because I was talking w someone and she said there was this biggest racist/bigot/offensive dude online everyone hated, he would just say the worst things. Somehow, there was a rl get-together for that online forum and the guy actually showed up! LOL (what an idiot as apparently everyone had to identify themselves w their online handles). Anyway, so she goes right up to him and confronts him about all his bs and he was the meekest person you could ever meet, not a pip from him. What a loser. A lot of ppl somehow concoct fake personalities of themselves, which I find ridiculous and just weird. I'm the same online as irl as much as possible.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0