11-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #25
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
Not sure if some of you understand what the Hyundai N is about. It is a big deal to make affordable cars that can perform and that's exactly what Hyundai N division is doing under the leadership of ex-M mastermind Albert Biermann.

i'd rather have a Hyundai N than most of what else is on that list because i like small hatchbacks and coupes----BUT i just wish they brought the euro 5-door hatchback N over.

the Hyundai N is an amazing line with the Father of the original M division at the helm---he's channeling the spirit of the E30 M3 over there and it definitely shows!! Glad someone has remembered how to do it right!

Cars are about how they feel---not statistics and numbers and hype or even badge. It seems this has been lost somewhere along the way and everyone expects the 911 to win everything-----the state of the world in 2019 that people don't get beyond the surface.
i get it and if R&T said “this is the best hot hatch out there”, or “this is the best performance car for $30k”, or “this is the best performance bargain/bang for the buck car on the market right now”, i would have gone, hmmm, ok....that’s cool.

But they are saying, this is the best performance driving experience you can have at any price (of the cars that are new for 2019). That’s what i find so hard to believe. Huracans, 600LT’s, Lotuses and 911’s are pretty superlative at any speed and on any road.
Appreciate 2
minn1914034.50
Salty Dog3574.50