09-12-2014, 11:07 AM   #6
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
yep simple clean face. reason i dont care for chronos. who is actually going to use that function anyway. i certainly have better means of marking time.
Off Topic:
For the most part, I don't like "stuff" beyond three hands on a dial either. Even so, I'll eventually buy a chronograph just to have one in my collection. I'm sure once I have one, it'll grow on me, I just hope it does so in a good way rather than like a fungus or wart.

I've narrowed the choices down to MB's NR, Omega's Speedy, and IWC's Portuguese, all of which I think are very good and none of which cost a mint. The last thing I want to do is spend a huge sum on a watch I don't particularly want to begin with. LOL

I do have a special place in my heart for artistically executed astronomical complication watches. My favorites are from de Bethune, Arnold & Son and C. van der Klaaw. Unfortunately none of them is remotely close to what one would call sanely priced.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0