shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I'll update on Sunday; work is too slow today and tomorrow I'm going to drive around aimlessly to clear my mind. I ended up texting a friend to be on stand-by for Sunday in case I get ditched lol, worst case I end up getting brunch with a homie
I did not get ditched. She texted me 10.29am (I was around the corner since I told her I'd pick her up 10.30) if we were still on.

Date went very well but ended horribly. Honestly don't think I'm going to see her again :/
Let me try a different approach. Let's use cars for example, considering we're on a BMW forum.

You're a used vehicle. Decent miles, but you've got some issues. Minor but not taken care of, the leak for example could cause more problems down the road. Your software needs to be updated and there's definitely a recall or two. But you're sitting on the used car lot, all waxed up and shiny trying to command top dollar but you aren't even CPO.

Go get your shit fixed, get CPO'ed, then go back out onto the used car lot. Cuz right now? You're just trying to scam a potential prospect wanting them to get involved with you and then fix all your shit. It's not their responsibility and it's not their job to make your life better.

My two cents.
Appreciate 1