02-18-2022, 03:44 PM   #12548
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
That's definitely not an approach I would take, but you do you. I once read something on this thread that has stuck with me, and that is "if you chase two rabbits at the same time you'll catch neither". It's VERY sound advice if you're looking for a solid, mature relationship with someone. If you're just looking to spread the seed, carry on.
Agreed, the only "rabbit" I actually want for a relationship is option A, option B is more so because im bored I guess and I suppose a saturday with a pretty lady would help keep my mojo intact (as pathetic as that sounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Gettin some
yes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Sounds like he is just trying to not spend Sat alone. Friday is not fair for "Ill see how I feel" for Saturday, Id say its a no or at least Id treat it as a no. Id go solid plan with the plan B and just tell the first chick, "Hey since its touch and go lets do a rain check until we can actually plan something."

Ill throw the kitchen sink but Im not really willing to sit around twiddling my thumbs.

I would say avoid the ex though, they are an ex for a reason and keeping them around is always an obstacle to moving on. Even if it just means you can count on getting your dick sucked, it makes you lazy.
Honestly yea i'd rather not be alone if the first date cant make it. Last night (Thursday) she texted me about the "i'll have to see", we've been texting today so I guess we'll see tomorrow morning. I think I may leave the first girl open until she cancels and if she doesnt ill just cancel on the second chick or idk I also like your suggestion "Hey since its touch and go.....".

Yea I should avoid the ex but she drunk dialed me last saturday night and apologized for breaking up with me (broke up with me late january) and we've been talking all week and she wants to try again and I said we can "talk" but no promises and she agreed, if she starts taking her clothes during the "talk" I suppose it wouldnt be the end of the world