nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Anytime that I face a change in my life I do the self reflection bit. I consider what I could have done differently, then consider what negatives I need to leave behind and the positives I need to carry forward.

In this situation I regret that she found out how I feel by reading it here rather than hearing it from me. To touch on this, had she not been snooping in the first place she wouldn't have read it here. In my own defense, I came here for opinions to the issues that were bothering me much like how many of you have support systems in your life that you discuss issues with before actually making a move.

I was not above trying to work things out with her, but until she is able to admit that she snooped due to insecurity issues rather than trying to relieve herself of responsibility by stating someone anonymously tipped her off; then I have no basis to build the conversation to repair things. I would honestly respect her more had she said that she had trust issues and had been reading this versus someone sending her a message and telling her to read it.

If nothing else perhaps her reading some of the posts here help her with future relationships.

With all this being said there is a good possibility that I will shut this account down today. I feel that this now gives her a path to read up on me, delve into my personal thoughts, feelings and what I share with everyone here. I also feel like my privacy has somewhat been infringed upon. Although this is a public forum, I did not create this account to plug who I am in real life and marry this with my social media. I somewhat wanted to keep this side of my life separate and now this is not the case.

To those that have taken the time to enjoy the mutual smartassery that has been had here along with the give and take of advice, knowledge of our cars and general appreciation/respect for each other I thank you. I've enjoyed getting to know each of you and wish you all well.
i completely understand you, and it sucks!
Appreciate 2