View Single Post
      12-27-2018, 11:16 AM   #2739
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
After your initial post I was going to say breathe. Something set you off and got blown out of proportion for whatever reason. Something else going on, take a bit and cool off. But after reading your subsequent posts I feel differently. It seems to me it’s just about the sex and keeping you occupied. Granted that being a good person and being faithful is huge in my book, if you have nothing in common outside the bedroom where is it going? And you already know she will get hurt.

Where is her head on your future? I’m sure she’s thinking 2 1/2 years, where is this going and maybe senses the answer is nowhere but won’t dare utter a word for fear of it being true. If she ignores it, maybe it will be ok. I also haven’t seen you say you love her. I think you know the answer deep down.
Love, to me, is relative. I do love her but I've also grown accustomed to keeping my feelings and emotions in check. Although I may not make public displays or openly state how I feel, she does know how I feel about her. We actually discussed, a few nights ago, my future plans. I had planned on selling my house and relocating in the next few years and although this may still happen, it won't happen soon.

With the prior posts made, I still do appreciate who she is as a person and I do love her. Probably more than I want to admit because I'm terrified of a multitude of issues that come along with the L word.
Appreciate 1