Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
You really sound like you have your head on straight... which is pretty cool. I didn’t young, took a four year stint in the Air Force for me to grow up... well, sorta. Grew up enough at least to know I’d damned well better go to college.
if it looks like that i'll take it
my first semester here though was an absolute shitshow, my GPA is still in recovery mode from then. what would a freshly minted 18 year older do, thousands of miles away from any parental figure and (seemingly) easy classes? you guessed it, fails a class from not turning anything in past all sorts of extensions, gets a couple of D's. i learned quickly that that lifestyle would not work out with my major so I readjusted to going out on the weekends only... im pretty sure if i did that at a later semester (junior now) i'd for sure be kicked out of school.

and, for the past 20 years i've pretty much banked on me being smart and pulling an allnighter before the midterm, it worked honestly but now the stuff we're learning is just impossible to learn in one night so yeah...

"“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Well done, Weedwhacker!!
thank you sir! only from the best.

oh and on an unrelated note: i tried that spin her and pull her towards you from her hair thing on a good friend of mine, that was pretty nice to see her reaction. nothing came out of it but it was still cool to see the power of something so simple yet great
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00