King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
I married young, at 20. First marriage.
She went back to school at 24...

I found a bag of condoms in a drawer when we had a fight and I went to stay with a male friend.

She said they were from her female friend, because her mom was going to visit and couldn't see it (kind of believable right?)

Later I found a piece of paper with a "list of things to do" by both of her and her female friend from school, who happened to be a neighbour (assuming they were playing while I was gone).
In said list there were a lot of normal things, but one of them was "do the blond guy from class".

Well divorce went through for regular reasons. She picked the furniture she wanted to keep and let me have some.
I got the king size bed side of the deal.

The day I went to pick it up with another male friend I was now living with, we moved the bed out of the bedroom and he comes to me and says "look". It's a piece of the condom wrapper.

Anyway, just be glad she broke up with you beforehand and that you weren't married
Ouch. The second ex-wife whom I've mentioned on here several times called me one night and asked me to come over. I do, she's incredibly drunk, wild sex ensues. She passes out with her head in my lap. She receives a text message and I notice when the screen lights up who it's from. It's from a friend of mine reading "Absolutely, thank you! Can't wait to beat it up again." I check the last message she sent him. It read, "Thanks for the dick last night. If you aren't busy tomorrow let's do it again." This was sent 5 minutes before she called me and asked me to come over.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00