catcher22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher22 View Post
This is so true. I once had a really pretty blonde and real cool coworker who moved to the DC area from rural Ohio. She was friendly as can be, but was astounded at how closed off people are in this area (just like Seattle i guess), especially while "in their zone". She would try to strike up conversations in the metro and random other places only for people to be suspect of the entire conversation to begin with. For those who did speak to her, most of the conversations obviously weren't genuine, scratched the surface, and were filled with rhetorical questions. Kinda different than the midwest attitude. I really found it amazing that a pretty cute blonde didn't get the reception she I guess was used to back home. It's a cold world out there sometimes.
I call bs. "Really pretty blonde" she knows all she has to do is walk outside & men will talk to her.
That's the point lol, it didn't really work (at least to her expectations I guess).

Isn't there an 11 year old thread somewhere else you should go and bring back? Stop trolling me and e90 man.
Appreciate 0