View Single Post
      09-18-2018, 10:56 AM   #511
catcher22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Wow, to think I read all 24 pages of this thread. Pure gold.

All I can say, is that unless you're 6 foot 7 and on a professional sports team, online dating is complete shit. I met my fiancé the normal way, in person, she was actually babysitting my brothers kids but while we were still single/just hanging out in the early days of the relationship I wanted to be sure she was the one. So what did I do? Loaded up Tinder, Bumble, Match, OkCupid, Shaadi and all those stupid ass apps.

I even paid a professional photographer for awesome pictures of me lounging, playing soccer, at the bar with a drink, profile shots, and on my motorcycle. They were fucking drool worthy. Damn I wish I had dog too, that may have been better. I'm a fit fucking dude, the problem is I'm not tall and most girls screen out guys under 7 feet. Being tall is the most overrated characteristic in this world lol.

Boy was online dating excoriating. Seriously, my fiancé is very good looking and 11 years younger than I (I'm 36) but the hits I was getting online just didn't jive with the girls that have historically been interested in me in real life. It sucked big time. Took a big hit on my ego until I realized the apps are a shit show. I did end up talking to some cool chicks but the vast majority were batshit crazy and of no interest to me at my age.

Anyway, the whole online thing just confirmed to me that the person I had was amazing, so I popped the question.

When I have the time, I'll post about my bat shit crazy ex from college and her lingerie parties. One of which was incredibly memorable

Also, to the guys here, if you're gonna hookup with random chicks, wear a damn condom that fits and won't slip off. It's not embarrassing, just figure out which brands work and which dont. For everybody's sake.
Appreciate 1
________4158.50