View Single Post
      09-16-2018, 12:51 PM   #500
WeekendWarriorz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Here's one of my dating experiences:

Dated a girl for nearly 6 months and everything was going great, I usually have my girlfriend on Find my Friends so you can see what they're up too from time to time. Anyway, so one day she says she's going out hiking with her friends up at a local place. Not unusual since it overlooks Orange County and many people go there. You park down in the parking lot then have to walk a few miles, and Find my Friends uses the phones gps so it's accurate within a few feet. I checked that she was there, says she's in the parking lot. Checked again in 1 hour, same spot. Refreshed like 5 times to make sure. Still same spot. Texted her casually asking "How's the hike babe". No response. Instinct kicked in, hopped into my Z4m at the time and drove there (5-10 min drive in the area). I still don't get how you don't hear a completely straight piped s54 pulling up since I was downshifting and you could hear the car from at least half a mile away. Anyway, I pull up and walk right next to the car, literally looking into the window. She's giving a blowjob to a guy that she used to talk too long before me. Inner me wanted to knock on the window and pull the guy out and kick his ass. But I just took a deep breath, walked away and drove off to my buddies house. 45 mins later she texts me saying "Oh sorry babe I left the phone in the car!" They didn't realize/or hear my car pull up. After I confronted her about it over text she tried guilt tripping me. Nope! Later I found out from her friend that her parents divorced because her mom had an affair. Like mother like daughter I guess!
2021 M2 Competition DCT Hockenheim Silver
Appreciate 7
________4158.50
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
theriz405.50