View Single Post
      12-15-2021, 11:31 AM   #12346
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
So I was in this corporate meeting, like a collection of 5 teams, and as an ice breaker they said , "Quote one of your favorite lines from your favorite TV show."

I yelled, "OMG! Theres no sink!" 9 people started laughing their asses off. My coworkers are more depraved than I thought.

I could quote archer, always sunny, and top gear/grand tour all day.

Pam is my favorite. Her character alone warrants my one celebrity crush of Amber Nash. I use "Sploosh" quite a bit in the right setting. It helps that most have no clue what I'm talking about. Occasionally someone will laugh. Also, "Just the tip" gets used a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Its why I don't have the tonal *yet* Its offensive to me that to buy your $3500 piece of equipment I also have to commit to a $40 a month service (it works without the service, you just have to carry it for a year). And have their expensive installation, which I can do a better job of.

Once the painting is done and we figure out spacing in the house if I still have my room on the landing at the top of the stairs Im going to start looking for a used one, I think demand has cooled on exercise equipment and I think post Xmas will be the time to buy.

There is youtube, I have internet, I already know how to work out.
I'd love to have a Tonal for no other reason than the progressional settings. It adjusts the weights for you in order to capitalize on progressive overload. I feel like that's where I miss the mark in my workouts.

I haven't looked into it, but the girlfriend said bowflex or nordictrack has something similar for cheaper that includes the first year of monthly service for free, then it's considerably cheaper than their competitors once you begin paying for it.
Appreciate 0