07-05-2021, 08:16 PM   #42
Der_Wolf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Well, hats off to the Bucks for pulling it out against my Hawks. Can't believe they were able to do it without Giannis in the lineup. Experience showed up last night and the Hawks just folded. So frustrating to watch that game. Trae was clearly bothered by that ankle injury and they would've been better off playing Lou Williams more but he didn't exactly have a great last couple of games either.

I can only hope that ATL will be better next season and be healthy. They've got a strong core of young players that should be hungry after a bitter taste of defeat being so close to the Finals. They weren't supposed to have gotten this far this season so I guess I can't complain too much.

Good luck against the Suns. It should be a good series.

I'm a man of my word so I will live with the humiliation in my sig until the Finals are over. LOL.
That was a rough game for the Hawks, and Trae was clearly hampered by his injury. Its an unfortunate end of the season for you guys, but a very promising future awaits.

Thanks for being a good sport and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting on here about the series over the past week or so.

PS: I love your sig!

///M
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12798.00