07-02-2021, 12:34 PM   #36
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Being from Atlanta, it is very difficult being an Atlanta ____________ fan.

I've been to probably hundreds of Braves games, a LOT of Falcons games (including every home game and playoff game of our infamous 28-3 season), and probably a dozen or so Hawks games.

Without fail, I am let down. Good luck Hawks!
I'm a transplant to Atlanta but I can definitely feel your pain. Coincidentally I went to a few playoff games when Budenholzer was the coach of the Hawks but was of course left disappointed ultimately.

I've been really hoping that this Cinderella-like Hawks team this season can bring some respect to the Atlanta sports scene and at least make up for "some" of the past failures of Atlanta sports. Being from Seattle, I feel good about former Sonics player Nate McMillan taking over as the head coach this season and I truly hope they sign him on for good. They'd be stupid if they didn't but I'm sure it'll be up to Nate in the end. I think he likes this club and sees potential with the great, young core they've got now mixed with solid veterans. This might actually be their best chance to make it to the Finals, luck or not.

Yeah don't remind me of the "28-3" debacle. I thought the Seahawks choked when they played the Pats but the Falcons took the cake.

Let's hope for a good result tomorrow night!
Appreciate 0