View Single Post
      12-09-2020, 04:22 PM   #61
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I see a lot of comments about exotics because they are $$$. Sure I can't afford the new aston martin vantage... I still think it's sexy as fuck! Meanwhile the pagani, bugatti etc I just find incredible hideous and couldn't see myself owning one even if I could afford it.

I guess my point is just because something may seem unattainable doesn't necessary mean it "does nothing for me". Now to be fair they may drive likes shit, I don't know because I've never driven them, but I'm big on the visuals and just the design of the car can make or break it for me.

For me most Japanese cars... I just don't like the design on most of them. Same for most modern American cars except for maybe the last 5 years where I think many have stepped up their game. I love the C7 vette, the earlier years do nothing for me, neither does the C8 (although the interior is sexy).

Land rovers... nothing. I don't find them very attractive. Most Porsche prior to their most recent models with much improved interiors. I could never get over the Porsche interiors and those weird ass colors they make like the whole fucking thing is blue.

All that being said cars are becoming more and more meh for me. Maybe I'm getting old.

Last edited by dreamingat30fps; 12-09-2020 at 05:20 PM..
Appreciate 0