View Single Post
      12-21-2018, 03:13 PM   #2712
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Wait, you've only ever had 2 arguments, then you had one last night and another one this morning?

I too suffer from the lack of initiation by the partner. It gets extremely frustrating for me to TRY to initiate and then nothing happens. My wife thinks that if I look her in the eyes, look at her chest, and then she shakes a bit that she has in fact initiated. Both you and I probably wouldn't agree.

Do you think you REALLY want another type-A??? I'm more the laid back in my relationship, but it really does get difficult to ALWAYS be the one apologizing after an argument. I do it though because I know she has cut off blood-family over silly shit they can't even remember any more. With that in mind, if *I* don't patch it up, it won't get patched.

More than a few times I've been on the receiving end of "You don't support me" when it comes to her kids. That's because I will never hear the words 'You aren't my father' again, not going to get into an argument beginning with "No, I'm still here supporting you" The response I get then, regarding our shared son, is "You go tell him" OK, I will, and that's why he listens to me and shows me a bit of respect.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00