View Single Post
      12-03-2021, 02:41 PM   #34
Boomer 2019
Track Rat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Comp

Premium seating is just that. Limited availability, very expensive, and very difficult to obtain. Good connections are essential. Premium seating for F-1 Miami was sold out months ago. The few premium seats that will show up from now on will have to be obtained from individuals who have already bought them, and are looking to resell them. Good luck, and you will have to provide your own lube.

For everyone else there is grandstand seating. Since this track is brand new, and all seating is temporary as in knockdown aluminum legos, the comfort level will be on the short side of plush, and amenities will not live up to the definition of the term. That being understood, my friends and I secured grandstand tickets on the Start/Finish line a couple of months ago at what was then an already stupid price, but what the Hell, it's F freakin 1.

Since then the price of tickets still remaining have gone up faster than a Falcon 9 rocket. The current low price for a ticket is $ 2,400 and the high end is $ 12,600, with the median being somewhere around $ 4,000 - $ 5,000. Again, bring your own lube. It will be interesting to see if there is a price point beyond which people will no longer buy, or if this thing will sell out. The human capacity to do truly foolish things never ceases to amaze me, and I admittedly include myself among the foolish.

Last edited by Boomer 2019; 01-04-2022 at 11:20 AM..
Appreciate 1
FormulaMMM3662.50