02-28-2019, 04:06 PM   #118
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biginboca View Post
Hate to break it to you but my Japan built 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser had at least 5 times the issues of my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

FJ had a differential ring gear break, multiple front axle shafts leaks, 3 failed throw out bearings, driver door lock stopped working, drivers seat would not hold height adjustment, and a few other issues. All fixed under the bumper to bumper factory warranty. With 1000 miles of that warranty left and facing the potential of having to pay for repairs on that pile of garbage... well after the last clutch repair I drove it straight from the Toyota dealership service department to the Jeep dealership and traded for my Rubicon.

Which I now have 120k miles on since 2011 and never an issue never left me stranded and proven to be the most dependable vehicle I’ve owned tied with a 1997 Honda prelude Type SH.

To answer the OP.. all my rides are beaters lol

the FJ cruiser is one of the biggest failures of Toyotas life and you could tell just by looking at it that's why I've never even considered buying one it's a gimmick but sounds like you probably abused yours a little bit and looks like it's what youre doing in the picture

if you want a real vehicle get a pre 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser or a hilux. diesels

but
LOL Jeep fanboys like a moth to a flame coming to the defense of their beloved General Purpose most simple overpriced vehicle being manufactured. The wrangler is the only thing that keeps dodge and Chrysler in business because the profit margin is so high bc they've been making them so long and they are so simple and people just can't get enough of them and for the most ridiculous reasons like because the majority of the time people say I just like being able take the doors off it's so cool LOL ��
those things are downright dangerous and outdated

and dude you bought an FJ cruiser? And that color? And now a 328 I mean I'm just not even gonna say anything
Appreciate 0