View Single Post
      02-28-2019, 11:04 AM   #112
Biginboca
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
i bet you are questioning whether it's worth it...
you bought a *gasp* JEEP..

are you a noob to the automotive ownership world?

JUST IN CASE nobody ever told you... JEEP is chrysler is dodge is *now* fiat.., you didnt want them b4 you def dont want them now
i think even Wranglers are total pieces of crap but they got fanboys worse than BMW..
but you DEFINITELY dont want any other jeep.. did you ever notice back in the mid to 2000s the jeep grand Cherokee which is jeeps flag ship every single one of them encountered on the roads a tail light would be not working.. theose cars are total piece of crap dude the same with all.. design and engineering is garbage pure garbage..
case in point about engineer A girl I dated once drove a liberty and the sunvisors clip-in was facing the windshield so whenever you go to pull down your sunvisor to block the sun it pops the hell out.. SOOOO friggin stupid.. the clip just needed to be turned towards the interior cabin but nope but as horrible as Assembly is on those vehicles I wouldn't be surprised if it was supposed to be turned the other direction but during assembly the factory worker just screwed it in the wrong direction- i can literally encounter any dodge vehicle ive never looked at and do a walk around and in five minutes make an hour long video about how stupid it is ..

if you want a beater you need to get something reliable ...like in case nobody's ever told you before. ... a Toyota

preferably a Japanese built Toyota

my 2000 4runner is like wolverine
Hate to break it to you but my Japan built 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser had at least 5 times the issues of my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

FJ had a differential ring gear break, multiple front axle shafts leaks, 3 failed throw out bearings, driver door lock stopped working, drivers seat would not hold height adjustment, and a few other issues. All fixed under the bumper to bumper factory warranty. With 1000 miles of that warranty left and facing the potential of having to pay for repairs on that pile of garbage... well after the last clutch repair I drove it straight from the Toyota dealership service department to the Jeep dealership and traded for my Rubicon.

Which I now have 120k miles on since 2011 and never an issue never left me stranded and proven to be the most dependable vehicle I’ve owned tied with a 1997 Honda prelude Type SH.

To answer the OP.. all my rides are beaters lol

Last edited by Biginboca; 02-28-2019 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 1