07-09-2023, 08:54 AM   #9
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS Daddy View Post
Others will, but GT cars will never crash in value. It''s a pipe dream to think otherwise.

Time and time again, we have a perfect car for someone and hear the, "I'll wait for the market to drop." That might make sense for many other vehicles (did I hear G-wagon's), but not 911's and certainly not GT cars. As with anything, there will be corrections here and there, but if there is a 911 that checks the right boxes for you, don't hesitate!

In 2019, I had access to a 991.2 Touring with under 3K miles for $165K in Chalk. It was market price at the time. Although I prefer the wang, I thought to myself, that would be a great car to enjoy at $140K. I'll wait until 2021-2022 to snap one up. Yeah right, f**k me!

I feel you man, cost isn’t the end all be all. And as others have chimed in, these cars hold their value and always will. Im not expecting anything crazy. I guess things are kind of stabilizing, but people still asking crazy prices, even on their “basic” build f80 like no full leather dct beaten f8x. That’s the on my thing I want to burst before I purchase.

Alas I will need a manual so I will be paying a premium. I’ll be a buyer under 170k but no hard and fast rule.

I seen them go for like 100-130k pre pandemic and they irks me lol
Appreciate 0