Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC

Garage List
2015 BMW X5 M  [10.00]
2020 BMW X5M Compet ...  [0.00]
2008 M3  [10.00]
Last weekend I went to the FantomWorks shop in Norfolk, Virginia to watch the first episode of the new reality series “FantomWorks”. I have to say I was thoroughly entertained, and I found the show to be much more interesting than other reality car makeover shows. You can judge for yourself when the first episode will air on Sunday, June 30 at 8:00 PM EST on the Velocity channel.

The FantomWorks shop was quite a sight to see in person. It has a gorgeous 1950’s style malt shop, an amazing gas station, a huge showroom, as well as a woodworking shop, metal shop, upholstery shop, paint shop, and finishing shop. On the walls are an amazing collection of automobile and 1950’s/1960’s memorabilia throughout the building. Some of the most noteworthy memorabilia are an airplane hanging from the ceiling, a 1963 Corvette hanging on the wall, a classic Coke machine, and an old telephone booth.

The showroom has an amazing collection of classic cars including a 1967 Corvette convertible, the world’s first 1963 Corvette Convertible with FantomWorks custom manufactured Split Window hardtop, a 1957 Corvette, a 1959 Corvette, an Austin Healey, a real Mini, a Chevelle designed for the Wounded Warriors project (for disabled Vets), and a 1970 Mustang Mach 1 Super Cobra Jet. Throughout the building I saw various classic Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, and some one of a kind vehicles.

Don’t forget to watch “FantomWorks” airing Sunday, June 30th at 8:00 PM EST on the Velocity channel.