Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
You're a really self-righteous pain in the ass aren't you?
Hahaha, you are seriously MAKING all of this a bigger issue than it needs to be. I was trying to be nice, a lot of people in the past contests we've had seem to forget the rules, or just don't bother reading them. I always try to keep an eye out for those kinds of things so that everyone who wants to participate and submit a photo can have it entered into the poll and not get a PM saying their entry was left out (I think 4 out of the last 7, I have had to be the bearer of that bad news which is never fun). I introduced these contests so that photo pros and noobs could share their work alike and our contests can try to include as many people as possible who are brave enough to submit an entry. So in the interest of these things gaining popularity, I think we'd all agree the more "acceptable" entries we have the better.

If you want to leave your photo the way it is... fine by me. As I said before I was only trying to be nice and make sure you knew it was oversized and wouldn't be included in the poll if you didn't fix it by then end of the submission period.

You want to have a bad attitude about it, then thats also fine by me but you can go F off if you're just going to bring some bogus drama into this thread... this isn't the place for it and I'm not going to let you ruin E90's contest cuz you want to start some shit with me.
Appreciate 0