View Single Post
      06-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #50
gumpy_999
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 125i

Hi All

First post here,

I'm a Sydneysider that jumped all over this price adjustment.

Back in March I ordered the A200 fully decked out. I wanted the A250 but didn't want the sports suspension and the red highlights everywhere and i'm a fan of light coloured interior. Anyway the A200 came out to 53k under the corporate program. I wasn't fully happy with this car because of the suspension tune, engine power and the FWD... But at that price it had to do.

I requested the MY14 build, it was due to be built in June. June came along and they were still not able to confirm me a build date. I sent them a deadline of 20th of June to give me a date. Still no date but I see the caradvice article come out.

I cancelled my order, full refund of deposit (because they agreed that they would give me a build date by the 20th.) And now i've ordered a car i'm extremely happy with.

125i
Solid White
Sunroof
Adaptive suspension
Brush Alu trim Black accent
Comfort Pack
Prem Multimedia pack
Visibility Pack
Grey leather with black stitching
Black mirror caps
Deletion of red stitching on the wheel
deletion of sports badge
Corporate program
Flat 60k

Can't believe for 7k more than the merc I get rwd, much more power, adaptive suspension and keyless entry (merc has no option for this)

Anyway moving from my current car the 370z, this car was the perfect compromise of driveability that I wanted and the practicality my wife demanded.
Appreciate 0