Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
hahaha... frozen water that WAS moving might qualify.

And thats really funny you said that:

Quote:
Private Message: Re: next contest
Recipients: techforge
Today, 10:58 AM

Re: next contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by techforge
I've got a topic but I wasn't sure if I should simply copy and paste the rules from the last contest, and what dates to use? My theme is waterfalls if you want to post it yourself.
ok.. thats a good topic but i think my only concern is that its going to be kind of limited to people who live in areas or have visited areas that have them. people (such as myself) here in frozen wisconsin have no oppertunity to even go out and take a new picture for the contest (which is kinda what we try to encourage) unless I book a flight to maui for this weekend ya know?

I'd say if you like that kind of topic where you'd see waterfall shots, then do it but maybe make it a little bit more generally accessible to everyone such as "running water" or "flowing" or "liquid movement"... something like that where you might get a bunch of shots like that but if I wanted to take a picture of flushing my toilet, i could still enter the contest.
BTW are we allowing pictures already submitted for previous contest?

(I'd personally prefer that not be allowed but I guess thats kinda not up to just me)
Appreciate 0