View Single Post
      02-15-2014, 08:38 PM   #36
bretster
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
Sweet! Did you get this off Amazon? I just added the exact same kit on my wish list lol.

What are you guys using for a viewer? I saw one post using goggles but curious about what others are planning to use. If using a GoPro I wonder how it'll work with their app. So they're generally pretty easy to fly? I've seen some pretty smooth videos and others not so much.
I have a GoPro 3+ hooked up to my F550. We can use both the wifi to an ipad and our Fat Shark Predator V2 FPV Goggles. Both work perfect, I prefer to use the fat sharks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Shortly after my fellow Floridian started this thread i came within a few clicks of going head into a few thousand dollar set up. The thought of ammo prices dropping kept me from committing.

I just ordered one of the Blade Nano QX models posted above. A bit of a gamble as i see it. One one hand i could get it and it may satisfy my desire to have yet another RC product. On the other hand it may really set the hook and i'll be out a few grand.

I suppose we'll find out shortly. Should be here monday.
You will enjoy the blade nano qx, it's a really small intro to the hobby, and easy to master relatively quickly.
Appreciate 0