Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
NO but yes, you can do that but i'd say make sure you can convey the sarcasm and not just sound like... yourself

+1000000000000000

we have a IP camera in my apartment, not risking that shit. i work with the school on this issue and at least here literally anything can be defined as "sexual assault" aka ruin your career material even if it's a hug she's not into it...

also a tip, idk how necessary this is in real life (off campuses) but i let them stay the night to take them out to breakfast in the morning. by doing so you convey the message that they aren't "objectified" - shit's complicated and almost even unnecessary but gotta do what you gotta do
Believe me, I get it. Years ago I went one 1 date with a chick & we got to the point of her topless & she didn't wanna do more. I said cool np. She got dressed & I took her home. fast forward, a weekend or 2 later & I am out with friends at a bar & she is also there. She is telling everyone "That's the guy that tried to rape me" Fuck you crazy bitch. Thankfully, that is as far as it went. Women abuse the system like no other
Appreciate 1
________4160.00