01-13-2011, 04:40 AM   #644
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
After one month she gave him $500 as a birthday gift, and he postponed his flight to Taiwan 2 weeks to surprise her on her bday, didn't tell her he was still in town
Fixed: $500 xmas gift and it is bkk .

the birthday dinner went great and ill update that when i get back but i fucked up bad last night....

chelsea called me around 4am bkk time so 4pm eastern and i was sleeping at a girls house i met at the club and she answered my phone. i fucking snatched that shit after she said hello and i haven't spoken to her yet.

after thinking about it all day today, fuck it. im having a fucking blast on my trip. ive been going out 6 days of the week, smoking weed with my friend, girls and we having a blast and letting loose (nasty shit going down here ).

ill worry about this shit when i get home. fucking its already the 13th and im leaving on the 22nd.

ill be going to phuket on the 15th for 2 nights, damn you know when you drinking alot when you smell like alcoholic during the day , detox for when i get back.

PS: hey sal, i saw in previous post 07 m6 with 50k miles only go for $40k nowadays? didn't know they were that cheap. how is the reliability of that car past 100k miles though? i don't think i can get the used 997tt as the used prices are still in the high 70k from what i see.