01-10-2019, 04:24 PM   #2895
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
do read my edit
but: one can argue you're being selfish because youre not syncing your day with her to spend time with her etc all the disney movie lovey dovey bs. i'm saying selfish on her end - do not feel selfish at all i'd say for wanting a better lifestyle for yourself - what i meant by that was she's selfish and cares more about getting her hair done or whatever than actually respecting your time of the day that you allocated to working out
I guess this is part of my frustration as I am going out of my way to sync my day with hers. I have completely changed my schedule (aside from work) to work around her time schedule.

To me, the hair thing is not that big of an issue aside from the fact that she forgot until the last minute and then no communication after. She could have easily let me know when she would be finished or was finished but didn't. After being finished, not calling to find out where I was and assuming I was still at the gym is just weird to me. Why would a person go somewhere to meet someone 4 hours later without ensuring they are still there first? Just the complete lack of thought and effort is what is driving me nuts.
Appreciate 0